Guest Post Agreement
OTI Group welcomes articles related to employment, career advice and tips and other issues relating to employment and the labour market, opportunities for job seekers and youth, or any other subject as long as it follows the mission(s), and principles of OTI Group or any of its Subsidiaries (hereafter as OTI Group). OTI Group will have the final say on all content published on OTI Group sites. We welcome articles that cover tips, resources and advice on Environment, Community, Innovation, Education and Employability.
By submitting an article for consideration, you consent to exclusive publication by OTI Group and consent to the following simple rules and terms.
All submissions must comply with the following criteria & terms by using this form.
- Articles must be original works that have not been previously published on any website, forum, chat or social media site.
- Content must be your own work. Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please cite the source.
- Once the post has been submitted, you may not publish it anywhere else online, in part or in whole, (except your own website as stated below). Only approved articles will be notified within 2 weeks of submission via email. After that date, If you have not received a response then you may publish it elsewhere.
- You may promote your Article on your own website or other social media channels and forums via a link to the article on OTI Group Sites that will be sent to you once published.
- Article writers may submit a short bio (50 words or less) if one is to be included. The Writer may provide a photo but it is not guaranteed to be included and it is optional. Depending on the site we may not provide a bio for Article Writers.
- Articles may include any affiliate links only after they have been preapproved.
- OTI Group reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- The Article writer shall not be entitled to any compensation from OTI Group for writing the post or for any revenue generated from affiliate links if included other than any third-party links added according to points 7, 15, and 17.
- Articles shall include images under the following circumstances:
- OTI Group is not responsible for acquiring all images/videos and necessary permissions for the use of said images in the article. Any and all images submitted for use by the Article Writer are subject to inclusion at the sole discretion of OTI Group.
- The Article Writer may supply images for use on the blog if they are the copyright holder of the image and can provide evidence of copyright or royalty-free evidence. In the event this evidence cannot be provided, no images provided by Article writers shall be used.
- Article writers will receive the writing credit as the author of their article.
- All articles will receive at least one (1) link to the writer’s website. If the writer does not have a website, one (1) link will be provided to either social media channel link. If the writer has no profile for linking, only the name will be provided.
- OTI Group will promote the Article on a variety of social media networks but does not guarantee any particular site or reach.
- OTI Group does not permit links to the writer’s website within the post unless it is directly related and relevant to the topic.
- Links to third-party sites shall be approved by OTI Group and must be relevant to the topic.
- All SEO anchor text or tags will be reviewed and subject to inclusion at the discretion of OTI Group.
- Excessive links or links that appear to be affiliates or spam will be removed at the discretion of OTI Group.
- All Articles will be reviewed and approved by OTI Group prior to posting.
- OTI Group reserves the right to edit posts where necessary to ensure the post is consistent with the values of OTI Group.
- OTI Group will review any material changes made prior to publication.
- OTI Group reserves the right to refuse publication or remove the article without prior notice to the guest writer.
- By providing an Article to OTI Group, you agree you are not becoming part of the website or the websites nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the OTI Group websites.
- OTI Group reserves the right to refuse publication of any post that appears to have been submitted for the purpose of advertising a business or service unless previously agreed to with OTI Group.
- A payment receipt (as a donation to any of our causes) according to the pricelist of the website(s) you would like your article to be hosted. (payments are renewed annually)
By submitting an article for publication on OTI Group, you agree that you have read this Article Agreement and agree to be bound by it.